1. Connect the antenna cable to the left F Female and the battery cable to the female F right. remove any external amplifier that can be connected to an antenna.
2. Adjust the antenna to the best position by watching the meter reading. higher up the scale gives a better signal. if the locator is reading becomes full scale, adjust the level control knob to reduce the reading around 5 (turning the knob clockwise will slow down reading), continue to move the antenna until you have the highest possible reading of the meter.
3. Remove the locator and replace any amplifier that was turned off.
Compass: The compass of TV Signal Meter can help you when you need specific adjustment directions to a certain orientation. ☑Important note:
If your antenna amplifier has an internal, (eg: 01MM-SQ01), it must be powered by an external power supply through a DC power input. make sure the insertion power is positioned between the locator and the antenna.
Type: Satellite Finder
Item Color: Dark blue + black
Frequency range: 170-860 MHz
Measuring accuracy: -40 ~ -10dBm
Input level range: 65-95 dBuv
Working temperature: 0-40 Centigrade
Impedance: 75 Ω
Power supply: 9 V DC or 6 x AA battery (not included)
Certification: RoHS, CE
Item Size: 10*6.5*3.5cm/3.9*2.6*1.4″(L*W*H)
1*English user manual
- 【📺Antenna Signal Finder】: Excellent sensitivity DVB-T Signal Finder TV Antenna more convenient meter to locate the satellite signal. Feedback numbers show the strength of the signal intuitively.
- 【📺Satellite Finder】: Left port connect the antenna cable, right port connect the power cable, Powered by 9V battery or 6*AA battery, satellite finder will start to work.
- 【📺In-Line IF signal strength meter】: 75Ω connector, Variable sensitivity adjustment to work with TV both towers from near and far. Indicator dial carry with a compass can help you indicates the direction.
- 【📺TV Signal Meter Strength】: Great for remote satellite antennas. Elegant exterior and convenient to carry.
- 【📺TV Signal Meter Certification】: RoHS, CE. Eco-friendly Material.