Condition: 100% Brand New
Frequency Range: 950-2150 MHz
Input Level: Max. – 10 DBM
Input Level: Minimum -40dbm
Insertion Loss: 5.0db
Power Supply: 13-18V dc
Size: Approx. 11 * 6 * 3.5 cm / 4.3 * 2.3 * 1.3 in
Weight: Approx. 0.126kg
Color: White on Black
Satellite Finder Application Method:
1. Connect the finder to the LNB on the receiver and antenna.
2. Adjust the knob on the front panel of the star finder so that the pointer on the dial points to the position of “5”.
3. The satellite receiver is used to determine whether the signal is the required star signal. If so, remove the finder and reconnect the receiver to the LNB. If the received signal is not the required star signal, repeat the above work.
1. The pointer to the star finder is at the maximum, but there is no signal.
Because star finder signal received by the antenna direction are preliminary judgments star does exist, and not need signal display directly on the dial of star finder, it’s just looking for star signal is a kind of auxiliary equipment.
2. Without adjusting the antenna, the pointer is always pointing at the largest point.
Check whether the front of the antenna is blocked against the building or the front. If there is no such phenomenon, the LNB gain at this time is too large and it needs to be partially attenuated by the signal of the star finder.
1 x Satellite Finder
1 x English Manual
1.Please allow 1-3 cm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2.Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
- Ease of use. Handy tool to align any satellite dish in minutes.
- Extremely sensitive meter that indicates very small changes in signal strength.
- Illuminated meter display for use at night.
- High quality and durable performance.
- Light weight and pocket size.