Signal Strength is presented graphically on the LCD-display in form of thermometer-scales and in numbers (0-99). It can also present pitch tones (the higher tone the better signal) on the buzzer. The digital satellite finder is very sensitive and can detect the weakest of signals , strong incoming signals(powerful satellite, big dishes) can easily be attenuated for better readout .
Please kindly follow the below steps:
1. Connect the item with power supply. Then it will show 0%.
2. Disconnect LNB and rotate the button till the end (clockwise) in the bottom right corner.
3. Press “ATT+” & “ATT-” buttons to check if the signal will change accordingly. If the signal will change, that mean the item is in good condition and please kindly install the item following the manual.
Power Supply: DC13-18V
Frequency Range: 950-2150MHz
Input Level Range: -40~-10dBm
Operating Range: 52-60dB
Operating Temperature: 0-40℃
Item Size: 13 * 6.5 * 2.7cm / 5.12 * 2.56 * 1.06in
Item Weight: 87g / 3.08oz
Package Weight: 145g/ 5.14oz
Package Size: 16.5 * 10.5 * 5.5cm / 6.49 * 4.13 * 2.16in
1* DIGITAL SATELLITE SIGNAL METER FINDER
- High Quality Component: and professional design; Designed with a compass for easier and quicker tuning. Powered by the receiver, nice tool for campers.
- Less Signal Loss:Built-in amplifier compensates insertion loss.We offer one year warranty and 24 hours customers survice~
- Useful Tool|:Connect to your LNB and receiver to the satellite finder to track the clearest setting for the satellite you wish to tune to.
- Easy To Use:With electronic buzzer, easy operation, audio tone and LCD display with backlight to show the satellite signal intensity.
- No External Power or batteries required: power supplied from your satellite receiver.